Campbell Mair

Adults With Incapacity

We can apply to the Court for financial and welfare guardianship orders where a loved one lacks capacity to make decisions about their day-to-day financial affairs or their welfare. We can also apply to the court for intervention orders.

Call us today on 0141 314 3569 or 0131 344 4239 for a free no obligation discussion.  Alternatively, please e-mail us at the following e-mail address: